We curate distinctive pieces from global brands across the world, providing fashionable choices to women that are, like us, committed to sustainable and eco-friendly fashion. We advocate for the woman who not only wants to look good but also feel great, whilst taking positive steps towards a future of ethical fashion.
Quinn hop is dedicated to curating the most coveted eco-minded global brands from around the world. We believe fashion should be fun, whilst still upholding values of female empowerment, sustainability, fair trade, and eco-consciousness.
Sustainability is at the heart of everything we do and is our main core value, not to mention the essence of our inception. Each one of our brands has its own unique story to tell, just as we do, and they share our belief in a sustainable future for fashion.
We are proud to be a female led, female operated business that has a continued mission to focus on the development and mentorship of women in the industry. We choose to work with female designers or companies that have a majority of female employees in all levels of operations and we hope to bring a brighter future for fashion together.
Our sustainability metrics
We view sustainable fashion consumption as a collective responsibility and have developed a series of metrics which all of our designers must meet to join the Quinn Hop family, our measurements include :
- The use of recycled or eco-conscious materials in the majority of their products with transparent mandates and timelines to improve their current offering
- Fair trade transparency that clearly allows for us to gauge the work environment of all levels of their supply chain
- Preservation of cultural heritage when applicable
- The ethos of pre order within their business to consumer model that allows for overall waste management
- The understanding that MOQ are determined by supply and demand and that our goal is to grow brands organically
- The understanding that we will preserve their brands integrity by reselling their products at clearly identified mark ups and that the overuse of sales and discounts does not exist in our business model
- Working on exclusivity within most of our brands to ensure that over saturation and thus wastage is avoided at all costs